Reinterpreted savarin, with saffron and vanilla cream
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the dough: in the first phase, place the saffron with warm water in a bowl and let it infuse for 10 minutes. In another bowl put warm milk, sugar, yeast and 2 tablespoons flour. Mix and leave to rise for 10 minutes. Beat eggs with salt, add oil, mayonnaise and water infused with saffron. Gradually add flour, mix well, and when the dough becomes too heavy mix with a spoon. There is no need for the dough to be kneaded, it is enough to mix with a spoon, until the flour is incorporated and the dough becomes soft and sticky. Cover with a towel and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the tart forms, grease them with oil and line them with flour. After leavening, divide the dough and fill the forms taking care not to be too full, only 3/4, considering that the dough will grow during baking. Leave to rise for another 10 minutes, then bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the molds and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
For the cream: put in a double-bottomed pan 400 ml of milk, sugar and seeds from a vanilla pod. Put it on the fire and let it heat up. In the rest of the cold milk, add the yolks and food starch. Mix with a whisk until the starch dissolves and they are no longer lumpy. When the milk is hot, add it little by little over the yolk mixture. Transfer everything to the pan, put it back on the fire and mix until it starts to thicken. At the end, add the diced butter and mix. Put food foil over the cream (not to get pojghita) and put it in the fridge until it cools down.
For assembly: cut the top from each shape (you can also cut it in half). I dipped the round one in a larger pan in which I made the syrup with rose water. The dough is like a sponge, it will absorb a lot of liquid, that's good. We put the base of the dough on a plate. We put the vanilla cream in a pos and we make moat of cream over the dough. From place to place I put raspberry and blueberry cream over it. Syrup the lid as well as the base and place it carefully over the cream. Grease the lid with jam, as in the basic recipe, or do as you please. I used a thick topping ready made of green walnuts and cinnamon. For decoration I used rose petals and a few coconut flakes.
For the other savarina, the rectangular one, I did the same as the first one. Cut the lid, then syrup with water mixed with shock flower syrup. Because I only had 2 tablespoons of vanilla cream left, I beat the whipped cream 400 ml with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. I mixed the whipped cream with the rest of the vanilla cream. I filled the savarina with whipped cream, this time I put plenty of raspberries, and at the end I put the syrupy lid. Above the same toping and almond flakes.
I put both savarines in the fridge for a few hours.
Enjoy your meal!!!
Mini tarts with peanut butter
Don't you already feel like your mouth is watering just at the thought of this decadent combination? We guarantee that this recipe will soon become your favorite, so run to the store and buy your ingredients! As utensils, it would be good to have a food processor and shapes for cutting flowers, but it is not absolutely necessary.
For the dough:
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- the yolks from two large eggs
- 6-8 tablespoons of cold coffee (optional).
For the cream:
- 200 g of whipped cream with the mixer
- a chocolate broken into cubes
Method of preparation
1. If you have a food processor at your disposal, it will be easier for you to make the dough, although it is okay to make it manually. Mix flour, cocoa, sugar and salt on low speed until completely mixed. If you don't have a robot, mix them by hand. Add the diced butter and mix again until you get a crumbly dough. If you do this by hand, mix with your fingertips. Then add the yolks and coffee and mix well again with the robot or your hands. At the beginning, add 5 tablespoons of coffee and increase the amount along the way, until you get a crumbly dough, but which can be shaped into a ball. Then create two flat discs out of the dough and put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (the tarts come out softer this way).
2. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
3. On a surface lined with flour, spread the cooled dough until it is about 3 millimeters thick. If you want the tarts to look even more beautiful, use a flower cutter. If you don't have one, simply cut out some circles with a shape or a glass and then put them in the mini muffin tray, greased with a little butter. Put them in the oven for 15 minutes, until they harden and brown a little. After removing them, leave them to cool completely before removing them from the tray, to be sure that they keep their shape.
4. While the tarts are cooling, you will take care of the peanut butter cream. Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese and vanilla until you get a fine and fluffy composition. It would be best to use a mixer for this stage. Then add powdered sugar and mix until smooth. At the end, add the freshly whipped cream and mix until you get a fine and delicious cream. Find out HERE how to beat whipped cream!
5. Add this cream to a medium-headed pos. If you don't have such a thing, you can also use a plastic bag, to cut a corner (not very much). If this trick doesn't work for you either, you can simply add cream with a teaspoon in the forms - the differences are only at the aesthetic level. Fill the forms in a proportion of 2/3. Now you have to deal with the chocolate sauce for topping.
6. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie (steamed) together with the butter. You can also melt it in the microwave. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes, then put it in a plastic bag, which you have to cut very little from one corner, so that a small amount of chocolate comes out and you can create that & quotzebra & quot. Finally, take the chopped hazelnuts and sprinkle them over the mini tarts and the dessert is ready!
What do you think about these delicious mini tarts with cocoa top and peanut butter filling? Will you try them in the near future?
Simple and good
Chop the onion and grind it in butter for 1-2 minutes, then add the pumpkin (for an even more intense pumpkin taste, you can leave in the preheated oven at 200 & # 176 C the slices of pumpkin greased with olive oil for 30 minutes. minutes) cut into cubes and the bottom of vegetable soup. Add the sugar (optional) and simmer for about 20 minutes (until the pumpkin begins to disintegrate). We pass the composition in a blender and pass it until we obtain a homogeneous mixture.
We adjust the salt and pepper and voila & # 180 the soup is ready.
In principle, this soup is made extremely quickly and with little effort. So far we have not found very large variations from the basic recipe, but what differs is what the Italians call "finish", ie what is put on top, completing the taste and flavor of this cream soup.
I'll give you some examples. I used slices of Jerusalem artichokes, prepared in the oven according to the recipe here in the form of crispy chips. Aimo & Nadia add a warm stoccafisso and potato salad, a saffron thread and a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Another possible finish: a few hot red peppers, grated nutmeg and a little pumpkin oil - heat and add to the soup before putting it on the table. the choice is yours!
Cherry pie and vanilla cream & # 8211 an incredibly good and soft dessert
Every time I make this tasty dessert, all my family is happy. The recipe is very simple, which is why I prepare it quite often. I recommend you try it too!
- 1 egg, 80 gr sugar
- 80 ml of sunflower oil, 240 ml of milk
- 500 gr wheat flour, 8 gr yeast
- Peeled orange peel, cherries
- powdered sugar
- 300 ml milk, grated peel of a lemon
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 egg yolks
- 2.5 tablespoons cornstarch
Method of preparation:
Put the egg, sugar and sunflower oil in a bowl. We mixed everything very well. In another bowl, mix the dry yeast and warm milk. We leave it aside for 10 minutes to grow.
Then add the yeast to the egg and oil mixture. Add the wheat flour and mix well. We also add orange peel. Mix well and transfer the dough to the worktop sprinkled with a little flour.
Knead the dough until it becomes homogeneous, then put it in a clean bowl. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rise for 3 hours in a warm place.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Put 200 ml of milk in a pot and heat it. Add sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat the yolks with the remaining milk, starch and lemon peel. Pour the mixture into the milk pot. Mix well until you get a thick cream.
Take the cream off the heat and let it cool.
Spread the finished dough in a rectangular sheet of 45 & # 21529 cm. Spread the cream on top.
Cut the cherries in half and place them evenly on the cream. Cut the dough into 4 and cut the edges.
We prepare a round baking dish that we line with baking paper. Roll a strip of dough in a snail and place it in the middle. Gradually add the other strips, around the first dough snail.
Grease the dough with egg yolk and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes. Let the pie cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Parliament Cake (reinterpreted version)
I've heard on the food groups about this cake, the cake Parliament. Good stuff, obviously. I have no idea why she was called that. I didn't find out, so if you know, please tell me.
Hearing that it is very good, I started looking for information about it, about how it is made. With the thought, obviously to try to reproduce it in my own kitchen.
Well, the Parliament cake is definitely the thing a very tasty cake. And it's not hard to do. I say this now, after I tested a recipe only in my version.
If you've been following the blog for a while, you know that I try to make cakes with less sugar and calories than I usually do. In other words, I adapt the recipes according to our tastes. The same thing happened with the Parliament cake.
We saw that its structure is: walnut egg whites, dark chocolate cream, biscuits and another layer of yolk cream with whipped cream addition grated chocolate on top and I adapted the recipe.
I made the egg white top like the reinterpreted Tosca cake, the chocolate cream is an unbeaten ganache if I may say so, and for the yolk and cream cream I used less greasy cream and reduced the amount. In addition, I added a little gelatin to support the layer of cream from the yolk and cream and I didn't sprinkle chocolate on top.
It turned out (can I brag?) Super delicious! A combination of Snickers cake and Tosca cake. Something like & # 8230 But let's see together how to do it!
Savarina with lemon and honey
Savarina is prepared in a round shape, and after baking it is syruped with a mixture of syrup and rum and filled with whipped cream or another type of cream. First prepare the syrup. Heat the sugar and water in a Delimano & # 174 Ceramic pot over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Cut the lemon peel into strips (only the yellow part) and add them to the syrup. Cut the vanilla pod in half, horizontally, gather the seeds and put them in the syrup, together with the two halves of the pod. When the sugar has melted, bring it to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
Cool, remove the lemon peel and strain the syrup. The syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks. In a bowl, mix sifted flour with salt, dry yeast or chopped fresh yeast and lemon peel. In a Delimano & # 174 Ceramic pan, heat the honey until it becomes liquid, without being hot.
Mix the honey with three eggs. Add the mixture over the flour and soft butter and then mix with the mixer for 3 minutes, until the composition softens. Beat the eggs and gradually add the rest to the flour mixture, mixing with the mixer on medium speed.
Stir for a few more minutes and pour the mixture into a clean bowl, cover and let it rise until it doubles in volume. Because the mixture contains a considerable amount of eggs and butter, it can take several hours, but check every half hour.
Grease a Delimano & # 174 Dry CookerTM ceramic pan with butter. After the dough has risen, pour it into the Delimano & # 174 Ceramic Dry CookerTM ceramic pan, cover with plastic wrap and let rise again for about half an hour.
After the dough has risen, remove the foil and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until browned and detached from the pan.
Let it cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then set it aside to cool.
Using wooden skewers, prick it and put it back in the pan.
Raw burnt sugar cream, from Olivia Steer
1 cup rehydrated almonds 3-4 hours
2 tablespoons acacia honey
2 teaspoons of gelling algae agar-agar
3 cups of filtered or plain water
6 tablespoons raw agave, maple or yacon syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or seeds from 1/4 vanilla stick
a handful of goji berries / raisins / physalis for garnish
What should you do:
Peeled almonds are put in a blender and crushed, then mixed with 2 cups of filtered water. After mixing, strain the liquid through a sachet, squeezing well until all the white, thick and fragrant liquid comes out.
In parallel, prepare the natural gelling agent from a cup of water that is put on fire and over which agar-agar is placed. Then, the almonds mix well with vanilla and honey, pouring the gelling agent over this composition.
Pour the composition into the appropriate forms and leave to cool for 15 minutes. After hardening, once removed from the molds, the burnt sugar cream is greased with agave / yacon / maple syrup and garnished with goji / physalis or even raisins.
Returning, however, to the traditional spectrum of tasty desserts, here is what I found:
Milk cream recipe
Milk cream It is a key ingredient used especially in eclairs, but it can also be served as such or in the form of pudding, because it is absolutely delicious. You don't need many ingredients to prepare it and it can be a quick dessert for the days when you don't have much time.
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour the milk into a small saucepan and leave it on low heat. Meanwhile, mix the yolks and sugar in a bowl. Add flour and mix everything until you get a homogeneous composition, without lumps.
2. Dilute the yolk cream with 60 ml of warm milk (it should not boil when you add it, because the yolk will cook). When the rest of the milk starts to boil, add it over the yolk cream and mix very well. Pour the composition back into the pan and leave it on high heat until it starts to thicken, about a minute.
3. Turn the heat to low and let the cream thicken even more, stirring constantly (about 2 minutes), so as not to form lumps. The cream is ready when it is shiny and easier to mix. Only at the end, when you take Milk cream from the heat, add the vanilla essence. If you add the essence during cooking, its aroma will evaporate.
Tip: when you leave Milk cream when cooled, cover it with a plastic wrap directly on its surface, so that the hard film does not form, like a skin. Leave it to cool and use it for cakes, cakes, eclairs and various pastries. If you want it to have a more intense yellow color, use a little turmeric.
Milk cream It is used in many delicious pastries, but you can also consume it as such, if you like the idea of a vanilla dessert. Along with some fresh fruit, Milk cream it can be a real treat!
Discover two more delicious and easy to make recipes: burnt sugar cream and ganache cream!