Salad with lettuce, onion and tomatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1green salad
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- juice from a lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Salad with lettuce, onion and tomatoes:
Wash the leaf salad with the leaf and the tomatoes, and the onion is cleaned and washed. We break the salad by hand, cut the sliced tomatoes and the onion scales. We make a dressing from lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, water and oil. .Mix well until the salt and sugar dissolve and add over the salad, mix well and ready with the salad.
Tomatoes in Korean
Winter meal can be a variety of Korean dishes that bring a touch of spicy taste to bored food. In the recipes tomato salad in Korean used a different set of vegetables and different proportions between ingredients, but all must be the following suite of products: tomatoes, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, spices and herbs. Because the vessel is harvested for long-term storage without sterilization, sterilization is a prerequisite for storage containers (Figure 5).
General principles of Korean tomato snack the following:
- Vegetables should be sure to wash, cut the stems, seeds have been removed, if necessary.
- It is advisable to take tomatoes of the same size, so they are marinated in the same grade. Baked tomatoes for this dish will not fit.
- Tomatoes cut into small slices, remaining vegetables rub on a grater or grind in a blender.
- Canned sauce consists of vinegar, sugar, salt, spices and vegetable oil. Because the latter ingredient is well tolerated itself has a taste and smell of other components, it is advisable to add it in the preparatory stage of the marinade.
- spread the vegetables in a layered jar, pour the marinade to completely fill the tank.
- Banks almost tightly, left upside down, wrapped and do not touch until cold.
- Rolled salads are best stored in a dark and cool place. Open can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Korean salads served as a standalone snack or as a garnish to a hot, sprinkled with chopped herbs.
Figure 5. Snack tomatoes in Korean for winter
Korean salad is recommended to start with classic recipes. We offer a recipe for the winter harvest of red tomatoes in Korean.
Thus, 1 kg of tomatoes requires 2 different colors of peppers, 2 carrots, 50 g of sunflower oil and vinegar, green bundle 50 g of sugar, 1 clove of garlic, black pepper and salt to taste.
Following the basic principles, perform the following steps:
- my vegetables and clean, remove the seeds.
- Tomatoes are cut into 4 pieces, rub carrot on a special grater.
- Pepper, herbs and garlic clove in a puree using a food processor or meat grinder.
- The resulting salt is mixed with vegetables and pepper to taste, adding sugar, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil.
- In prepared jars spread layers of tomatoes and pickled vegetables, alternating them to completely fill jars.
- The bank closes tightly. It has been cooled and stored in accordance with the basic principles of preservation.
To prepare tomatoes in the appropriate Korean tomatoes not only red, but green. Here is the recipe for this salad for the winter.
List of necessary products: gogonele - 5 kg, carrots - 2 root, sweet pepper - 4 pieces, 3 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, fennel, black pepper, horseradish root 3. Cooking begins with washing and cleaning vegetables. Pepper cleaned of seeds and horseradish and carrots - peeled. These vegetables are ground in a meat grinder or blender. Each tomato carefully cut in the cross, not by dorezaya. Result cut the pepper stuffing of vegetables, carrots and horseradish.
In sterile jars spread the bottom a little washed greens, bay leaves and a few black pepper peas. Followed by stuffed with tomatoes, which should be installed close to each other. content boxes fill the prepared sauce with 5 liters of water, 150 g of salt, 2 cups sugar and 150 ml of vinegar, which is added at the end of the marinade preparation. Prefab roll up, turn over, and gradually cool. Stored with other preserves in a dark and cool place.
From the video, you can find another interesting recipe for a winter tomato salad.
The benefits of chickpea consumption
Large consumers of chickpeas or hummus have been found to have a better intake of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, iron, potassium and good fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids) compared to those who do not eat chickpeas .
In addition to these known nutrients, chickpeas also provide other health benefits, such as sterols, tannins, carotenoids, isoflavones and other polyphenols.
Recent studies suggest that this legume may be useful in controlling body weight and regulating glucose and insulin.
At the same time, chickpeas and chickpea preparations have a positive impact on cardiovascular disease indicators.
Chickpea consumption has been associated with lowering cholesterol and triglycerides, preventing cancer and type 2 diabetes.
Chicken salad with chickpeas - recipe
- 1 red
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lettuce
- 1 onion
- 5 tablespoons boiled chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 strands of fresh parsley
Method of preparation
Wash the lettuce and dab it with a paper towel to remove excess water. Break the lettuce leaves by hand into suitable pieces.
Place the lettuce at the base of a bowl.
Wash the cucumber and cut it into cubes or strips and add it over the lettuce.
Then add the onion cut into rings and the washed and sliced tomatoes.
At the end, put the boiled chickpeas.
Prepare the dressing by mixing in a bowl the olive oil with the freshly squeezed lemon juice, crushed garlic, a little salt and pepper to taste.
Another dressing suitable for this salad is mustard, honey, yogurt, olive oil, vinegar and garlic.
Pour the sauce obtained over the salad ingredients and mix gently.
At the end, sprinkle the finely chopped parsley.
You can also add a little feta cheese (or other type of cheese) to this salad.
Vegetable and chickpea salad can be served at any time of the day, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. It saturates quickly, but without loading the stomach.
Don't you like chickpeas? Replace it with white, red or black beans!
1. Cookie and Kate, Sunshine Salad Dressing: https://cookieandkate.com/healthy-honey-mustard-dressing-recipe/
2. Taylor C. Wallace, Robert Murray and Kathleen M. Zelman, The Nutritional Value and Health Benefits of Chickpeas and Hummus, Nutrients. 2016 Dec 8 (12): 766: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188421/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Ingredients tabbouleh salad in variants with bulgur, couscous or quinoa
- 4 ripe but firm tomatoes, weighing about 500-600 grams in total
- 2 large bundles of parsley (even 3, if smaller)
- 50 grams of fine bulgur, couscous or quinoa (will result in about 150 grams, after hydration / cooking)
- 1 bunch of green onions or 1 red onion of 80-100 grams
- juice from 1 small lemon (or from ½ large lemon)
- 30 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: 2-3 sprigs of fresh mint and / or 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds
How to prepare tabbouleh salad
How to prepare bulgur, couscous or quinoa
A. The variant with bulgur: we put the bulgur in a bowl that we fill with cold water. Pour the water from the surface and then pour the bulgur into a sieve. We rinse it under running water and let it drain. We put the bulgur in a bowl and cover it with a good finger with boiling water. Stir a little, cover the bowl and let the bulgur swell for an hour. At the end of this period, drain the remaining liquid and loosen the bulgur with a fork. Let it cool and use it for tabbouleh salad.
B. If we opt for the couscous version, we prepare it according to the instructions on the package, hydrating it in boiled water or steamed, in the couscous. Finally, loosen it with a fork and use it as an ingredient in the tabbouleh salad, after cooling.
C. The tabbouleh variant with quinoa is, in fact, my favorite and I prepare it most often. I know it's not the real version, but quinoa has the same texture as bulgur and in addition it's gluten free. We have not completely eliminated gluten from the diet but I try to reduce it or at least limit its inclusion in bread-based preparations. And I don't know how to do it, that this tabbouleh salad usually appears in a landscape where some fresh sticks also take place, so & # 8230 To find out how to cook quinoa before including it in the salad, click on the picture below.
Remember: choose only one of the options A, B or C, the one that seems most convenient for you!
Preparing the dressing room
1. Assuming we have the bulgur / couscous already hydrated / cooked, the next step I take is dressing. It is very simple, I squeeze the lemon, I add a drop of salt then I add the oil and I beat well with a fork, to emulsify.
2. During my vacation in Egypt, I attended a cooking class. A few simple dishes were presented, most of which I had read, some I had prepared at home, but I found out directly from the source a few small details that can make a difference. In the case of this tabbouleh salad, I learned to add the bulgur already hydrated in the dressing and leave it there while I cook the vegetables. Thus, it is impregnated with the citrus taste of the dressing and will be much more pleasant in the salad. I have been doing the same since then with couscous or quinoa.
3. Chop the washed and sliced tomatoes into cubes as small as possible and place them in a sieve placed over a bowl, to drain the liquid.
4. Finely chop the green onion or red onion. If I use green onions, heels and leaves, not just the white part.
5. Finely chop the parsley, washed and drained well beforehand. And with that, we're done, we just have to assemble the tabbouleh salad. If we also use mint, chop it together with the parsley.
Assembly and serving
6. This is what the ingredients ready for the tabbouleh salad, the dressing with the used cereal, the parsley, the onion and the chopped tomatoes and well drained of liquid look like.
7. The next step is the last: mix all the ingredients well, taste and balance the taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Put the tabbouleh salad in the fridge for at least half an hour. It will be delicious served cold. In some cases, tabbouleh salad is served sprinkled with pomegranate seeds. To tell you the truth, I don't know how authentic this approach is, but it's definitely tasty. Pomegranate berries bring a little sweetness and a fine texture throughout the combination. If you have a pomegranate at hand and you like it, I don't see why you shouldn't take advantage.
Tabbouleh salad is one of the dishes that is not missing from the specific oriental appetizer buffets & # 8211 mezze. It is also wonderful with grilled or baked dishes, whose taste will refresh it splendidly. More salad recipes find by clicking on the picture below.
Salad with vegetables and chickpeas
Salad with vegetables and chickpeas & # 8211 a light and healthy salad
There's no way you don't like chickpeas in salads and I say that because I add it all the time. The last salad tried is a vegetable salad and chickpeas, a versatile salad where you can play with the ingredients and make it to your liking.
Vegetable and chickpea salad recipe it is perfect for summer, for a picnic or barbecue and why not, even at work.
1 small red onion (about 50 gr)
2 smaller tomatoes (or the equivalent in cherry tomatoes)
1 lime (or 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice from 1/2 small lemon)
2 tablespoons oil
a few sprigs of parsley
Preparation Tomato salad with onion
- Cut onions into thin slices. Unwrap the slices in a bowl and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon large salt. Mix well and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze the onion well into the fist until you squeeze as much juice as possible from it. Taste the onion, if it is very salty you can rinse it in cold water and then squeeze it again.
- Put the onion back in the bowl. Add the lime (or lemon) juice, stir and let it sit for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the oil and mix.
- Cut rosille into slices (cherry tomatoes in two or four). Add them over the onion. Stir gently and let the salad sit until you serve it (minimum 15 minutes, maximum 30 minutes).
- Before serving, add the chopped parsley. Straighten the salt if necessary.
ORIENTAL SUMMER SALAD
Oriental summer salad & # 8211 Potato salad with onions, olives, boiled eggs and summer vegetables.
Oriental salad is one of the most common salads in Romania. It is tasty, it is easy to make, it is strong, economical and full.
Oriental salad has been eaten in our house since I know myself. Either simple or combined with vegetables, ham, fish. All my oriental salads have one thing in common: onions and olives. What comes next to them is another story. I think that every housewife has her own version of oriental salad. My mother-in-law makes it simple (with onions, eggs and olives), with a dressing of water, vinegar and sugar. Serve it next to the lamb steak.
It would also go as a side dish to fish, but it can also be a stand-alone dish, as we usually serve it as dinner. It also arrives in a package at the office, but quite rarely because it has onions.
Oriental summer salad has tomatoes, green cucumbers and green onions. I also put some freshly picked radishes from the solarium. I recently had a solarium and I am happy as a small child with everything that comes out here, because it is the first time I plant something on a large surface, not only in the pots in the house.
And, because I cook according to the seasons, but also according to the appetites of those around me, I also have some variants of oriental salad that I propose to you, besides this: oriental salad for spring, winter, fasting, with fish smoked or with mayonnaise. You can find them all in this post.
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare oriental summer salad.
(for 6 servings)
1 kg of potatoes
4-5 lettuce leaves
3-4 green onion threads
4 small green cucumbers
3 tomatoes suitable in size
2 bell peppers
100 g olive oil
3 hard boiled eggs
a few strands of green parsley
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons water
freshly ground pepper
I boiled the potatoes in their skins, in salted water. At the same time I boiled eggs in a separate pot.
When the fork has easily entered the potatoes, it means that they are cooked. Depending on their size, the cooking time can vary from 18 to 25 minutes. I peeled the boiled potatoes, then the eggs and the cucumbers (if it was my preference, the cucumbers should be left with the peel, but my husband prefers them without). I also chopped the rest of the vegetables.
I put in a bowl the diced potatoes of the right size, the lettuce torn into pieces, the peppers and cucumbers cut into thin slices, two sliced tomatoes, olives, sliced radishes and finely chopped green onions.
In a glass I mixed all the ingredients for the dressing, then I poured them over the salad and I mixed.
I put the salad on a plate. I sprinkled chopped green parsley, then decorated with tomato slices and two slices with a special device & # 8211 can be found in Carrefour, Metro or Selgros.
Salad with tomatoes, green onions and mint
Salad with tomatoes, green onions and mint from: fenugreek, very fine semolina, not very ripe tomatoes, white onion, green onion, olive oil, lemon, parsley, mint, edible vine leaves, salt, black pepper.
- 250 g fenugreek
- 250 g very fine semolina
- 1 kg of tomatoes not too ripe
- 250 g white onion
- 200 g green onions
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 basket with edible vine leaves
- ground black pepper
Put the fenugreek and semolina in a fine sieve and pour a little water on top to wet these two ingredients well.
Stir with your fingertips and allow to drain before laying on a plate, which you will keep warm for 30 minutes, to remove excess moisture. During this time, finely chop the two kinds of onions and cut the tomatoes into pieces.
Then place in a large salad bowl with the semolina and fenugreek and mix everything with oil, lemon juice, parsley and chopped mint. Salt, taste with a little pepper and let the preparation cool for 15-20 minutes.
When served, it is divided into four plates, each adorned with three vine leaves. The basket of vine leaves is placed in the middle of the table and the diners are invited to eat with their fingers, Measuring the leaves on Sundays.
Cucumber salad with onion
This one Cucumber salad with onion I took it from my grandmother who prepared it very often next to it Chicken steak on Sunday he served it with potatoes roasted with onions.
It is very easy to prepare and will be one of my favorite salads. Sprinkled with green dill will surely beat any salad & # 8221oachesa & # 8221 by simplicity and taste.
We recommend that you browse the section as well Salads and Sauces to inspire you from the recipes we have collected over time.
For this simple recipe we do not need special ingredients.
- Pasta salad
- Rice salad
- Cranberry salad
Cucumber salad with onion & # 8211 Ingredients
salt, vinegar to taste
sugar to feel on the salad slightly sweet taste
Cucumber salad with onion & # 8211
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it thinly. Peel the onion and cut the scales as thin as possible.
In a bowl put the chopped cucumbers over which we put salt and sugar. Mix and add the chopped onion with which we mix it again.
Add vinegar to taste and season with salt and sugar so that it feels both slightly sweet and salt and vinegar. We need to get a balanced taste. Leave to pickle for a few minutes and sprinkle with finely chopped green dill.
This salad can be served with various stews or steaks.
We are waiting for you with us on the Instagram page.
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so we can see them too.
You can also find us on the Youtube channel - Bucataresele Vesele, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
We hope you like this recipe and try it as soon as possible. It can be prepared in winter and not only in summer!