We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 eggs, separate
- 120 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- grated seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon orange essence
- 50 ml of grape seed oil
- 100 ml sour cream
- 120 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- pitted cherries (canned), drained well
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cherry cake:
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C. Grease with fat and line a baking tray with flour.
- In a bowl beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. In a bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar, vanilla seeds and essences. Incorporate the oil followed by sour cream. Mix the flour with the baking powder and then incorporate it into the yolk composition. Incorporate the beaten egg whites, stirring gently.
- Pour the dough obtained in the prepared tray then sprinkle the cherries on top. Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick is inserted in the center and it will come out clean.