We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First we take care to defrost the fish - being frozen - without putting it in the water. After it has thawed, wash it with a stream of cold water and salt it well. Heat the oil in the pan and prepare the breadcrumbs. Mix the corn and flour and add a little salt. Roll the fish pieces in the flour mixture with cornstarch and fry in hot oil. On low heat until nicely browned on all sides. Serve hot with polenta and mujdei.
Hake roasts. An extremely tasty recipe, not named in the days of release to fish. Few of us know that hake contains a wide range of substances that reduce the concentration of sugar in the blood.
Snacks and dishes from this fish are also recommended in the diet menu for diabetics. In fact, vitamins and minerals help to normalize the functioning of the thyroid gland. Regular consumption of hake helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system.
Fish contains substances that accelerate the elimination of toxins and poisons from the human body. Group B vitamins, contained in hake, normalize the activity of the nervous system, reduce the destructive effect of stress on the body, improve sleep.
Hake is also very good for the eyes. The use of this fish helps to increase visual acuity. Vitamins and minerals that enter the body through the use of hake help strengthen bone tissue and prevent the occurrence of dental diseases and diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Fried fish in potatoes! I don't know how to cook this recipe even the coolest chefs!
We present you a delicious fish recipe, fried with grated potatoes. From the simplest ingredients you get a delicious, fragrant and good-looking hot dish. Thanks to a double bread, the fish is particularly fine and juicy. It is a dish that can be served both at the family dinner and at the holiday table.
& # 8211 30 g of mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
Method of preparation
1. You can use any type of fish you prefer. It is best to opt for hake or cod. Cut the fish fillet into small portions (about 5 & # 2155 cm). If you have a whole fish & bone it.
2. Match the fish fillet with salt and ground black pepper. If you use sea fish, you need to sprinkle it with lemon juice. It will provide a more pleasant aroma and texture. Let the fish marinate for 60 minutes. If you do not have time, leave it for at least 20 minutes.
3. Beat the egg with a little salt and ground black pepper, mayonnaise and 1.5-2 tablespoons of flour. Mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
4. Wash and peel the potatoes (raw). Grate them. Do not prepare the potatoes in time, as they will darken.
5. Soak each piece of fish in the egg, then pass it through the grated potatoes. Fry the fish in a pan with hot oil (the oil level should reach the threshold of 0.5-0.7 cm). It is best to use a pan with a thicker bottom. This way the potatoes will not burn and the fish will be fried more evenly.
8. Fry the fish on both sides until golden brown. Turn the fish 2-3 times during frying.
9. Cover the pan with a lid, but leave some space. Thus, the liquid will evaporate and the potatoes will brown.
10. Arrange the fish on a kitchen towel so that it absorbs the excess fat.
11. Serve the fish hot, with fresh vegetable salad and cream or cheese sauce.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
8 diet recipes for obesity
If you want to get rid of excess weight, the 8 diet recipes for obesity will help you diversify your diet. Replace the word "diet" with the phrase "proper nutrition," and the whole process of losing weight will stop causing negative emotions.
So, here's a recipe for a steak of beef and vegetables.
For its preparation need: 400 grams of lean beef, 1 onion bulb, 1 medium-sized carrot, 1 small zucchini, green beans 150-200 g, 350-400 g of fresh cabbage, 60-70 g of pasta of tomatoes.
All vegetables must be washed and cleaned, processed and washed. At the bottom of a bowl with a thick bottom, pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil, put onions and meat cut into half rings, cut into small pieces. Then they are laid in layers, cut into thin rings of carrots, green beans, cabbage (shashechkami) and pumpkin. Podsalivaetsya and poured tomato paste, previously diluted in 1-1.5 glasses of water. The pan is covered with a lid. The cooking time of the biscuit (on low heat) is 40-45 minutes.
And this recipe for vegetable stew is even simpler. All seasonal vegetables are taken (except cucumbers), cut into small cubes and placed in a saucepan or kozanok with 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. As soon as the vegetables are as close as possible to the start of the frying phase, the water is poured into the kazanok or rather a weak broth of meat or chicken. Everything is mixed, covered with a lid and sweetened until the vegetables are semi-soft. After 10 minutes of "insistence", the stew can be consumed not only as a garnish, but also as a second course "self-sufficient" - delicious and low in calories.
The presence or absence of obesity can be determined exactly by the so-called body mass index (BMI). This index is calculated as follows: a person's weight (in kilograms) must be divided by the height, square. Normal weight is a person with a BMI of 20-30 units. Anything bigger is obesity.
Obesity leads to the development of diseases such as type II diabetes (44% of all cases), coronary heart disease (23% of cases), hypertension, osteoarthritis (degenerative changes in the joints, lower limbs). And this is not a complete list of the consequences of being overweight. Therefore, you need to lose the extra pounds. This goal is followed by diet 8 for obesity.
Hake in beer batter.
You will definitely like the hake prepared in style fish and chips, the recipe of the porters of English ports, which conquered the whole world. The original recipe includes a breaded fish fillet, a coarse mash of peas and french fries.
- 600-700 gr thawed hake fillets, without skin (code, in the original recipe)
- 140 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 ml cold blonde beer
- 2 egg whites
- frying oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Thaw the fish at a cold temperature (in the refrigerator). Wipe it off with water, clean it of the skin and extract its bones with tweezers.
- Cut the fillets into pieces the size of matchboxes. Powder with salt and let cool.
- Mix flour and salt powder and oil in a bowl, pour the beer into a thin thread and homogenize the dough. Cover with cling film and leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- Beat the beans with a pinch of salt until they become a hard foam.
- At the end of the 30 minutes, add the egg white foam over the dough, incorporated by rolling.
- Heat the frying oil. The ideal frying temperature is 170 degrees. If you use a fryer, set the temperature to 170 degrees, if you fry in the pan, from the moment the oil is heated, keep the flame at medium to low.
- Dip the fish pieces in the dough, shake them lightly and fry them on both sides until golden, and the fish has penetrated.
- Remove them on absorbent paper, then transfer them to the serving platter.
- Stop the fish pieces with a little vinegar and serve the hot dish with a garnish of pea puree, french fries and remoulade sauce.
Today I did fried hake because when it comes to fish, David and I are the first to eat without comments or requests. We like it so much that we would eat it three times a day, for breakfast, lunch, but also for dinner and we would not give it to any other kind of meat. I hadn't eaten in a long time, so my boyfriend started craving and had been asking for fish for three days.
I didn't want to leave him waiting too long, so I looked for his favorite fish, the mackerel, but I couldn't find it and stopped at the frozen hake from Kauffland, which to my delight was cleaned of heads and tails. No matter how much I wanted fresh fish in Deva, I can only find it at Auchan, which is far too far for our means of transportation.
The little one was delighted, but he was also hopping happily when I showed him the frozen bag.
I left it thawed and in the morning before he woke up I cooked it. We didn't have eggs, so we fried it in flour and oil, none of us like breadcrumbs.
We used the following ingredients:
-Salt to taste.
Hake fillets with oranges
& # 8211 600 g hake fillets, 1 orange, 1 small lemon, fish spices, 1 tablespoon Tamarind Masala, 50 g butter
Cut the fish into pieces, peel the orange and lemon (without white) and cut into slices.
Put a piece of fish on an aluminum foil, sprinkle spices for fish, over the masala drumsticks, place 2 slices of orange, 1 slice of lemon, 1 cube of butter on top.
It packs well. Put in a pan, with the butter up, pour 1 cup of water and put in the oven, over medium heat, approx. 40 min. Remove and serve with the sauce from the foil.
Fried hake with spices & # 8211 Super delicious and ready in less than an hour!
Thaw the fish, wash with water, cut (to the bone) every 2 cm, then sprinkle the fish with salt everywhere (even in the cavities). Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
Then drain the fish on kitchen paper.
Meanwhile, mix the flour with the paprika, heat the oil, pass the trunks through the flour, then fry in hot oil for 6-8 minutes on each side.
We place it on a kitchen towel.
Serve hot with your favorite garnish (see also the quick langoustine recipe below)…
Hake goes well with garlic. We can put garlic in the cuts made or we can add garlic powder in the flour.
Quick recipe for langoustines
Ingredients for 14 langoustines: 1.2 kg of flour, 5 g of yeast, 120 ml of oil, 2 tablespoons of sour cream, salt, 150 ml of lukewarm milk.
Knead a soft dough, leaven for 1 hour, cut into 14 pieces. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes, then fry in hot oil.
How to prepare the recipe for white fish brine with vegetables?
The potatoes are cleaned, washed, if they are big, they are cut in halves or quarters (I had very large potatoes, I cut them into slices) and they are boiled in water with salt, pepper, hot peppers and thyme. and whole or cut carrots, after 10 minutes add the zucchini. Gradually add because the vegetables have a different cooking time. The carrot boils harder, but we like it to remain slightly all-dente, we put it once or immediately after the potatoes. After another 5 minutes, add the gutted fish and wash well (pay attention to the spinal cord where blood collects). Now add broccoli and cauliflower if you have, along with the fish, to remain slightly all-dente, not to be fried. The fish boils quickly, so after 10 minutes from the moment it boils, check: it pulls a fin and if it comes out very easily, the fish is ready. However, do not let it boil for more than 15 minutes.
Remove the fish from the plate, place the vegetables next to it, sprinkle with a little freshly ground pepper and serve with hot polenta, garlic sauce, horseradish sauce or whatever else you want. We ate beetroot and horseradish salad.
It is a light, fast, healthy food that goes great for lunch or dinner, even if you have guests. My favorite is pike and pikeperch, but if I don't, I haven't seen it here in Italy, I make it from ocean fish.
If you liked the recipe, a like and share are welcome, and if you want to be up to date with all the recipes that will appear, you can subscribe and you will receive them by e-mail, you have a button on the top right.
Cod Trunk bag 900g
Fishing area: FAO 67
Quick frozen product! Glaze: 0%
Storage and transport temperature: -18C
Consumer storage: in the refrigerator 1 day at -6C 2-3 days at -12C & # 8211 2 weeks!
Slow thawing is recommended! Do not refreeze after thawing!
Net weight 0.900 kg
Trunk packaged in 900g.
White meat, firm texture
Light, sweet and delicate aroma. Contains very little fat.
Hake has a delicious and delicate white flesh and contains very little fat.
Hake meat is very elastic and is suitable for use in a wide variety of fish dishes.
In modern commercial fishing activities, hake is caught with the net and, in rare cases, with longlines.
In order to protect young fish and to protect the species in the long run, fishermen use the net with larger mesh, which gives the chicks a chance to escape from the nets.