Zucchini cake, chocolate and coffee parfait
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In all the madness of these days, when the heat burns us, the rain avoids us, even Nea Ilie, the one with the whip of fire, did not visit us in 2012, I notice that politics also bothered him - these days I was saying, in my garden pumpkins and cucumbers were made as a miracle of blessing. And no matter how much I gave to others the good given by the good God as the fruit of hard work, no matter how much I cooked or preserved, there was still enough for me to want to play, in desperation. Rather than spoil it, I better try to put zucchini in the cake! Said and done!
I bet you can't believe it, maybe some of you have tried something similar. I tell you, this sweet is sublime. A tray melted as you would say: zucchini. So I had to redo it! What you see in the next picture is the remade cake. The first tray melted without any coffee grounds, even when it was hot. None of the sweeteners stolen out of curiosity to pass the yam through the tray just taken out of the oven protested! On the contrary! They didn't even say "step", they were too busy not to leave too much to the others! :)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1, 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream
- 2, 1/2 dogs flour
- 3/4 cane cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups courgettes cleaned and grated
- 1/2 cup chocolate flakes
- 2 eggs husband
- almond flakes and cinnamon powder for decoration
- For parfait cream:
- 300 ml liquid cream
- 100 gr chocolate with at least 75% cocoa
- 2 teaspoons ground coffee
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cake with zucchini, chocolate and coffee parfait:
1. Turn on the oven and heat it well. Prepare a tray of 30x40 cm (average), in which he places a baking sheet;
2. Beat the butter, oil, sugar, vanilla and salt with the mixer until you get a composition like a white cream and not very consistent; add eggs one at a time and finally yogurt and flour alternately; add baking powder and zucchini at the end, and at the end, add the chocolate flakes;
3. put the composition in the baking tray and leave it in the oven until the dough no longer "sticks" to the toothpicks (approx. 30 min, depending on the oven); the cake will not grow much;
4. Melt the chocolate with 50 ml of whipped cream on a bain marie and meanwhile beat the whipped cream but not too hard; whip the teaspoons of coffee and melted chocolate, mix lightly and pour the composition into the ice cream machine, but keep 1/3 of the composition;
5. After the cake is baked and cooled a little, put the whipped cream composition with chocolate, sprinkle the almond flakes on top and powder with cinnamon.
6. After it has cooled, cut it into appropriately large cubes, place a perfect globe on top and serve as decorated as you wish.
Delicious cake with chocolate, without flour
A nice mother's day gift? Surprise her with a delicious cake!
As it is still said that we are in the week of spring gifts, today I want to suggest you a unique gift idea for your mother, a cake prepared by you.
It is delicious, very easy to make and you can even involve your loved ones in the preparation process. You create memories and maybe even a spring ritual together!
Ingredients for chocolate cake, without flour:
1 cup coconut sugar (you can add more to taste)
1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon almond essence
Raspberries and whipped cream for decoration
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a form with baking paper.
Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a bain-marie. Add coconut sugar, instant coffee, vanilla essence and almonds.
Turn off the heat and add the eggs. Beat with the mixer until you get a homogeneous composition. We also incorporate cocoa powder.
Pour the composition into the prepared form and bake it for 30 minutes.
Serve it when it has cooled completely, with whipped cream and fresh raspberries, with a mascarpone cream or even plain. It's delicious!
Chocolate and berry cake
I needed a cake to satisfy my craving for chocolate. For a week, in Greece, I tasted all kinds of desserts, but very few with chocolate. So, I stopped at this summer cake, sweet-sour and extra-chocolate.
I chose to make only half a portion and I used a narrow tray of 30 * 10cm. It can also be made in the shape of a cake, in which case you need a cake tray with a diameter of 19-20cm (for a double portion the tray must have a diameter of 26cm). In both variants, the tray must be detachable because the cake (cake) is mounted in it.
So, for a narrow tray, 30 * 10cm, ∼8 servings, we need:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g butter at room temperature
- 150g brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- half a teaspoon of vanilla powder (or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar)
- 50g flour
- 35g cocoa
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- 250g frozen berries
- 125ml currant juice (or pomegranate or other red juice)
- 20g starch
- 30g old cough
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g whipped cream
- a tablespoon of coconut oil (or other oil)
How I did:
[obi_random_banners align = & # 8221center & # 8221 screen = & # 8221single & # 8221]
For Countertops, I heated the oven to 175ºC and greased with butter and covered with flour a detachable cake tray of 30 * 10cm.
I melted the chocolate on steam and let it cool.
In a bowl I sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder, added vanilla powder and mixed them very well. I put them aside.
In another bowl, I mixed the soft butter with the brown sugar (and the vanilla one if you use it) and the salt until it became creamy, then I added eggs one by one, mixing after each one until incorporated. Now add the melted chocolate. (I forgot about it and added it at the end). At the end I added the flour and cocoa mixture and incorporated it with the silicone spatula. I poured the composition into the prepared tray and baked for 35 minutes at 175ºC. Bake for 30-35 minutes. In the toothpick test, there may be traces of dough on the toothpicks, but the dough should not be liquid. It is a damp top and should not dry too hard.
I immediately removed the top from the tray and put it on a grill to cool.
For berry sauce, I mixed in a small bowl the starch with the sugar and 25ml of currant juice and I left it aside. In another bowl I put on the fire 100ml of currant juice to boil. When it started to boil I added the frozen fruits and left them until they started to boil again. Then I added the starch dissolved with the juice, I mixed it, letting it boil for about another minute until the sauce thickened and became shiny again. I took it off the heat and let it cool for 15 minutes.
I have assembled the cake. I cut the cold countertop into two slices. I put the bottom slice on a plate, I put the ring on the tray in which I baked it around it (previously cleaned), I poured the fruit sauce on top and I put the second slice on the top over the sauce. I put the cake in the fridge for an hour.
I did glaze. I cut the chocolate into small pieces, put it in a saucepan together with the whipping cream and coconut oil and I put the saucepan on a very low heat. I stirred continuously until the chocolate melted and the composition was homogenized. I took it off the heat and let it cool and thicken for an hour, stirring periodically. I distributed it over the cake in waves, without leveling it and I put the cake in the fridge again for another 2 hours (I left it overnight).
I then passed a knife over the edge of the cake and opened the edges of the tray. I cut it into slices about 4cm thick.
Cake with coffee and sour cream, a recipe like in the old days
If you are looking for a recipe with a classic air, which will remind you of the old days, then the coffee and sour cream cake used to be exactly what you are looking for.
Fluffy and airy, this cake has an intense cinnamon aroma and a very appetizing taste of ripe nuts.
Ingredients for coffee and sour cream cake as in the past:
For the glaze
-150 gr pecans, chopped (you can use other types of nuts)
-2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
-1 teaspoon of salt
-1 tip of ground nutmeg
For the cake
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-60 gr of salted butter, at room temperature
-2 large eggs at room temperature
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-150 ml of sour cream, at room temperature.
Method of preparation:
Place the oven grill in the center and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Take a 20 & # 21530 cm baking tray and grease it with cooking oil or fat and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, white sugar, nuts, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and melted butter, then set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
In a large bowl or bowl of the kitchen mixer, beat the butter and sugar together, until the mixture becomes light and airy. Add the 2 eggs one at a time, mixing well until incorporated, then add the vanilla.
Reduce the mixing speed to medium and incorporate 1/3 of the amount of flour mixture, then ½ of the cream then another 1/3 of the flour mixture and the rest of the cream, and finally the last third of the amount of flour. Mix well between each addition so that the ingredients are homogeneous.
Pour half of the amount of dough into the baking tray. Then sprinkle 1/2 of the glaze mixture. Place the rest of the dough on top from place to place, then level with a spatula. If the dough sticks to the spatula, grease it with a little oil or fat for cooking.
At the end, sprinkle the rest of the icing mixture on top and bake for 30-36 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean from the dough. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Almond cake & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Cake recipe amandine it is absolutely incredible. Fluffy cocoa top, flavored syrup, fine cocoa cream and delicious chocolate icing. In a word, the perfect cake for chocolate lovers. In addition, almond is one of the cakes in the confectioneries of our childhood. I remember how fascinated I was to look at the beautifully arranged almonds in the window, next to savarina, potatoes, fruit tarts and eclairs.
Because I'm a big lover of chocolate and because I love it in combination with rum flavor, I couldn't help but make a portion of homemade almonds, prepared step by step. It is not prepared as hard as we think and the results are wonderful. We get a delicious cake, syrupy and flavorful, much better than those on the market. Honestly, we haven't found good cakes in our confectioneries for a long time. All are made from premixes and are full of margarine. Butter recipes seem to have been lost.
As I told you, the almond recipe is simple. The top is a fluffy pandispan with cocoa, the syrup is made easily and quickly from water, sugar, rum and cappuccino powder. If you don't have cappuccino, you can replace it with a little instant coffee. The cream is also easy to make and does not require cooking. However, you need butter with 80% fat, good quality cocoa and rum essence. It is good for anything and keeps very well in the refrigerator. The classic almond recipe had a chocolate fondant icing, but this is hard to make and far too sweet for my taste, so I gave it up.
Instead, I made a dark and good chocolate ganache. After you have prepared all the component parts of the cake, you just have to assemble it and leave it in the fridge. Glaze it, put a word of cream on top and the wonderful almonds are ready. Only good to devour. With a pleasant taste of butter and cocoa and with a delicate aroma of rum. Just like the almonds of our childhood. You will be surprised at how fast they will fly from the plates and I assure you that they will please everyone.
Perfect apricot & # 8211 a perfect dessert
Perfect apricot perfect ice cream dessert refined cold creamy fruit fresh season.
If you want to share the recipe on social media or email, send the link or confidently use the share buttons for FB, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
Zucchini and chocolate cake
Start by mixing the dry ingredients in a large bowl - flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt. Mix well so that the ingredients are homogeneous. In another bowl, combine eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Pour the liquid mixture over the one with the flour and mix gradually until the dough is formed.
The glade urges you to enjoy every moment because life is.
Grate the zucchini and integrate it into the dough only at the end, together with the chocolate pieces. Mix well.
Put the dough in a bowl lined with baking paper and bake on medium heat for 1 hour - 1 hour and a half or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Method of preparation
First of all, the bowl of the ice cream maker must be put in the freezer for 8 hours.
Separate the eggs and use only the yolks. They are rubbed with sugar and a pinch of salt until they become frothy and white.
Separately, boil the milk in a bowl in which we add the seeds of half a vanilla pod, along with the pod. Remove from the heat and put in the milk dark chocolate broken into small pieces, stirring, to melt. It's hard to find a tasty dark chocolate, but I have my favorite, which you can see in the picture. The tablet weighs 200 g, I only used half.
I also tested the cocoa version in one day, but it doesn't compare! The ice cream you will use chocolate for will be better and more intense than if you used cocoa. You also noticed that I used vanilla. Well, vanilla highlights the taste of chocolate.
Leave the composition to cool a bit, then slowly pour it over the eggs, together with a cup of coffee (warm, not hot) stirring constantly, until smooth.
The cream thus obtained will be cooked on a steam bath, until it starts to thicken a little, after which it is removed from the heat and left to cool again.
Separately, beat the whipped cream, but softer. Then we start to add the whipped cream, egg cream and chocolate, a little at a time, stirring constantly, until we see that the whipped cream has hardened.
The cream obtained is poured into the ice cream maker, which will mix it for 15 to 30 minutes (or depending on the machine you have). Then the ice cream is poured into boxes. In this phase, I laughed a little more chocolate and I put some raisins, as a final note. Leave it in the freezer and when it is ready, serve it with a wafer.
If you don't have a special appliance, put the cream in the freezer and remove it every 30 minutes and mix it, so as not to make needles, until we have ice cream of the desired consistency.
Perfect for chocolate and coffee
An impressive dessert for which you need few ingredients and a lot of imagination. Here's how to make a chocolate and coffee parfait more like in a confectionery!
1. Prepare four strips of baking paper measuring 7.5 x 30 cm, which will be glued on a strip of cardboard of the same size. Give each one the shape of a circle, glue it and tie it with a string, for greater safety. Each circle, cardboard tube and baking paper are placed on a square of baking paper on a flat tray.
2. Melt 225 g of chocolate on a steam bath, taking care not to let water in it, not to burn it or to make cheese. Then pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate into each tube and, with the help of a brush, spread it on the entire bottom surface, forming the base of the cylinder. Then, also with a brush, spread the chocolate around the circle. Repeat the operation for each tube-mold, and then let it cool for a few hours. The rest of the chocolate, ie 125 g, melts on a steam bath. In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar with 7 tablespoons of water and simmer for 5 minutes, until a syrup is formed.
3. In a bowl, place the yolks, the instant coffee rubbed with a little cold water and mix. In this composition, gradually add the sugar syrup in a thin line and mix vigorously until the mixture thickens and becomes frothy and creamy. In another bowl, mix the cream until it retains its shape, then incorporate it into the coffee mixture. Put a third of this mixture aside and add the melted chocolate. Homogenize and let both creams cool for about two hours.
4. Carefully unfold the molds, first the bottom, then the surrounding paper. Pour with a spoon into the chocolate tubes thus obtained, alternately, the chocolate cream and coffee. Cut the top and use the pieces on top of the cream. Keep the dessert in the fridge until ready to serve. It is decorated, according to the imagination.
Ingredients cake with coffee and caramel
for a cake tray of 30 * 20 cm
- 6 eggs
- 130 grams of sugar
- 130 grams of caramelized sugar
- 80 ml. cold water
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 generous pinch of salt (about 6 grams)
- 270 grams of flour
- optional, 1 tablespoon grated cinnamon
coffee cream with mascarpone and white chocolate:
- 400 grams of white chocolate
- 500 grams of mascarpone
- 400 ml. cream for whipped cream (35% fat)
- 50 ml. of very strong espresso coffee
- 100 grams of butter with 82% fat
assembling and finishing the cake:
- 100 ml. espresso coffee (long espresso)
- 100 grams of chocolate with 70% cocoa
- 75 grams of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon oil (sunflower, grapes, hazelnuts, etc.)
How to prepare & # 8211 video recipe
I sincerely hope you liked the recipe and that you will try it! If you are a coffee lover, it will undoubtedly conquer you! And to get exactly the taste of the cake I made, I recommend Kafune, in a package benefits in which you also have an espresso machine, and 100 Nespresso compatible capsules and 4 bottles of spring water at 8l. Not only do you no longer carry water, because it is delivered to your home, but you also do something good for the environment. The bottles are reusable & you return them empty and you are brought full ones.