We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Discover between layers of pasta, the authentic tastes of bolognese sauce with fine pieces of beef and Bechamel, covered with molatec with cheese and passed through the oven.
- Bechamel sauce 1.2 kg (300 g / layer x 4 layers)
- Bolognese sauce 1.2 kg (400 g / layer x 3 layers)
- plates for Lasagne
- Cheese 250 g
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Lasagna RECIPE:
1. Grease a tray with the first layer of bechamel.
2. Place 1 row on the plates, over a layer of bechamel, over a layer of bolognese.
3. Repeat step 2 twice more.
4. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes. In the last 3 minutes, add the grated cheese on top.
I also made a video with the preparation method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEJIB2KK5Y
leave to cool so that it can be removed from the tray in the desired shape