We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We start by preparing the gelatin (let it soften for 10 minutes, and when it has acquired the gelatinous consistency we put it in the water bath - not very hot because it will lose its qualities - and mix well until it melts).
Meanwhile, cut the bananas into slices, sprinkle them with lemon juice (so as not to oxidize), add the sugar and mix them in a blender or mixer until you get a fine paste (frothy). Then add the cold gelatin, mixing well to cover the entire banana foam and pour the composition into ice cream cups.
Garnish the cups with vanilla pudding (we can incorporate a teaspoon or two in banana foam) and caramelized lemon slices! Let them cool for a few hours before serving.
- the oven & agrave 140 & deg. Butter a missing mold.
- In a salad bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla for several minutes using an electric mixer. The tongue must take up volume.
- Add the kirsch then whip & aggravate again. Then sift the Ma & iumlzena into the salad bowl. Whisk again. then puree the bananas. Incorporate the pure and aggravate the pre-preparation and aggravate with a spatula. Pour the paste into the mold. Sprinkle with coconut and sprinkle with icing sugar. for 50 minutes. Allow to dry before grinding. Decorate with banana slices.
Mash the bananas, mix them with the sugar and egg yolks in a saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until the mixture thickens, remove from heat and allow to cool.
Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites, beat in firm snow.
Stir in the bananas, heat over low heat before tasting.
For this Banana Mousse recipe, you can count on 3 minutes of preparation. To learn more about the foods in this Fruit Foam Recipe, visit our food guide here.
Preparation: 15 MIN
Peel your bananas well, preferably, cut your bananas into three or four pieces and place them in the blender (or in a hollow dish if you don't have a blender).
Mix (or crush) your bananas, for those who want a real foam the use of the mixer is the best solution, by hand there will always be pieces of banana and the result will be thicker.
Add the sugar, sour cream and juice of half a lemon, mix everything and you're ready!
The foam can be stored in the fridge for about 2 or 3 days.
For a really frothy recipe make it using a blender, you can also use a fork in a hollow dish but the result will be thicker, it all depends if you like the pieces.
Banana Mousse Cake And Chocolate Icing
1. Prepare the cake top - put the sugar over the flour, baking powder, a teaspoonful of salt and cocoa powder and mix all the dry ingredients well.
2. Prepare the food processor or mixer in the bowl in which we put the 3 eggs, water, vanilla essence and oil and beat vigorously (we can also use a hand mixer).
3. Add a cup of the dry ingredients and mix for 1 minute. Add cup by cup the mixture of solid ingredients and beat for a minute, each time.
4. After we finish putting the dry ingredients, mix for another 2 minutes.
6. Prepare a cake tray with removable walls, in which we arrange baking paper and pour the dough for the countertop.
7. Put the tray in the oven heated to 220 degrees for about 30 minutes.
8. When the cake tray passes the toothpick test, take it out of the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes, unfold the baking paper, arrange it on a plate, then let it cool completely.
9. For the yogurt and banana mousse, sprinkle gelatin (10 g) on top of the orange juice, mix and let it rehydrate for 10 minutes.
10. Prepare a blender in which we put the bananas, brown sugar and Greek yogurt and mix until we get a fine smoothie.
11. Put two tablespoons of hot water over the rehydrated gelatin and mix until the gelatin melts and you get a liquid, which you pour over the banana and yogurt smoothie. Then mix for 1-2 minutes.
12. Pour the yogurt and banana mousse over the cake top (completely cooled). Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until the mousse hardens.
13. For the icing, prepare a pan, in which we put the 200 g of dark chocolate for the icing and 150 ml of sour cream for the whipped cream.
14. Prepare the stove and leave the icing on low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate melts (it should not reach the boiling point). Close the stove and put the remaining 50 ml of whipped cream. Stir with a whisk, then let the icing cool until it reaches room temperature.
15. Remove the cake from the refrigerator, open the removable ring and remove the food foil.
16. Pour over the cake the cooled icing, but still liquid and garnish with oranges (or other fruits).
Banana Mousse - Recipes
Soften the gelatin sheets in a bottom of cold water.
To prepare the egg whites from the yolks, whisk them with the powdered sugar until a frothy, white mixture is obtained and serve again.
Bring 2 tablespoons of water to a boil in a saucepan. Squeeze the gelatin between your fingers and dissolve it in boiling water. Remove from the heat and let it simmer.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Keep 1/2 of it for the filling and crush the others and aggravate the fork. Add the lemon juice and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
Whisk the fresh cream into a whipped cream. Mix the banana puree with the egg yolks, avocado flesh, whipped cream and gelatin.
Whisk the egg whites in firm snow with the vanilla sugar and incorporate them into the pre-cooked mixture.
Mash the 6 sp & eacuteculoos and divide them into four glasses. Cover with banana mousse and refrigerate for 3 hours. Cut the 1/2 banana served into slices and the remaining 2 sp & eacuteculoos into pieces, cut out the glasses and serve.
Banana Mousse - Recipes
I also thought of something sweet, because I know from my own experience that in the Dukan diet we suffer the most from sweets. If we can handle food, we don't have so many options for sweets. That's why today I recommend you to try Banana Mousse (ie a banana foam), according to a recipe taken from here. It's not complicated to prepare and it's really very good.
Attack Phase, Cruise, Consolidation, Final Stabilization
- 200 gr skim cheese (0.2% milk I used)
- 2 gr agar agar (or 2 sheets of gelatin)
- 3 tablespoons sweetener powder
- banana essence / flavor (or whatever essence you want)
Bring the water to a boil over low heat and when it boils, add the agar and stir for another 1 minute until it thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in it for a while to cool. If you do not have agar-agar you can try with 1-2 sheets of gelatin prepared while hot. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with a little salt until they become a consistent foam. Whisk the egg white foam slowly with the skimmed cheese until it is all incorporated. Then add the powdered sweetener, the agar-agar prepared beforehand and the banana essence (3-4 drops, according to taste). Pour it into glasses and leave it in the fridge. If you want to prepare for those in the family, then for them you can put banana slices!
G & acircteau & quotana banana & quot
1. Turn on the oven, thermostat 4.5 (140 & deg). Butter a missing 22 cm diameter porcelain fireproof gravel pan.
2. Break the & oeligufs into a large terrine. Add the sugar and vanilla, in the rain, whipping and aggravating with the help of an electric beater. Whisk until the volume quadruples the volume, for 4 minutes.
3. To this white foam, add the kirsch, whisk again for 20 seconds, then the Ma & iumlzena, sifting it through a fine sieve. Whisk again for 30 seconds.
4. Peel the bananas. Weigh them: you must have 450 g of them and cut them into a fine puree in the bowl of a cutting robot.
5. Pour this puree and aggravate the terrine, incorporate it and aggravate the pre-preparation it contains with a spatula, lifting the mass rather than turning it.
6. Pour the pre-preparation into the butter mold: it will dry on its own. Sprinkle with coconut and icing sugar and slide the pan into the oven.
7. Cook for 50 minutes. Serve this cake in its mold, hot, warm, cold and even cold and fragrant. It still remains as delicate and fragrant, as sour as a foam.
Banana mousse with chia seeds
Sometimes, when I had guests for whom I didn't have time to cook something good, I would come out of the situation with a clean face, like everyone else, quickly buying something sweet or something to nibble on, as the case may be. Well, since I started blogging, this thing hasn't worked. Because those who come to visit, seeing here on the blog every day appetizing pictures, expect that when they come to me to find something good and special made at home and not bought from the confectionery on the street corner, that anyone can do.
I have found that chia seeds honorably and quickly get me out of such situations. They are still a unique food for many, they can be combined in any way, they are very versatile and they practically borrow the taste of the spices used in the recipe. In today's recipe we have a symphony of flavors: banana, vanilla and cinnamon. Chia seeds are truly amazing, and the desserts that contain them are not only delicious, but also dietary.
Banana Foam & # 8211 You can make this delicacy in just 5 minutes!
The list of healthy desserts is not short at all, but their preparation time is sometimes quite long. A quick recipe for everything that helps you make a delicious dessert, to the liking of the whole family, is our banana foam recipe!
This healthy recipe for banana foam is also easy to prepare, being very suitable if you want to give up the sweets on the market or if you intend to take more care of your figure. You will become his fan not only because of the aromatic and fine taste, but also because it is ready in a maximum of 5 minutes!
A banana mousse looks like a smoothie, and its ingredients do not differ much from it. But before enjoying it, it must be kept in the freezer for at least 45 minutes, in order to get that creamy mousse consistency.
Banana mousse, a dessert for the whole family
If you want to lose more calories, choose to prepare this low-fat milk banana mousse or Greek yogurt and use natural sweeteners such as raw honey, agave syrup or stevia extract. If you have no problems with your figure or if you make this mousse for children, you can quietly put whole milk in it. The vegetarian variant can be prepared just as easily with soy milk or rice or almond milk. And, if you want it to be even more delicious, sprinkle over the mousse and a teaspoon of grated dark chocolate, and the combination of chocolate and banana will be one you can never fail.
Ingredients for 4 servings of banana foam:
2 tablespoons low-fat milk
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 medium bananas
fresh mint leaves for garnish
1 cup low-fat yogurt
Banana Foam & # 8211 Preparation:
Put the milk, honey, vanilla extract and banana in a blender and mix until everything is perfectly homogenized and transformed into a fine cream. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and combine with the yogurt, mixing well. Cover everything and put in the freezer for at least 45 minutes. After this time, take the bowl out of the freezer, put the mousse in 4 serving bowls and garnish it with banana slices and mint leaves or even cinnamon powder.
This mousse is not only a perfect dessert, but also an excellent ice cream substitute.