Kiwi mousse with cereals
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I had a little whipped cream left in the fridge for about 2 days and it had to be consumed, so I set to work ...
- 2 kiwis
- 100-150 ml liquid cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- cereals (I used cioco but you can put which you prefer)
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Kiwi mousse with cereals:
Mix whipped cream with kiwi puree and honey. In a cup of ice cream I put a layer of the obtained composition, above a layer of cereals and then another layer of composition. I put a little kiwi and cereal on top. Whoever wants can put grated chocolate. Let it refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then serve.
Pistachio-based desserts are extraordinarily fragrant and tasty, not to mention the special color they have. And if they are done quickly and easily, they are much more suitable.
When you have something good to eat, but you don't feel like spending too much time in the kitchen, a refreshing pistachio mousse is all you need. It is made quickly, but must be left to cool for a few hours before being served. It is a great dessert especially in summer, because it is served cold and helps you fight the heat outside.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup sugar + 2 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons starch
- a pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup liquid cream
Put half of the cleaned pistachio in the almond milk and let it infuse for a few hours in the fridge, ideally overnight.
Drain the pistachios, but keep the milk in which it has been infused. Put all the pistachios in a food processor and chop until you get a fine paste.
Put the almond milk together with the egg yolks, a pinch of salt, vanilla and sugar in a bowl over high heat. Mix well and when the sugar has melted, add the starch.
Stir until the cream begins to thicken. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
Beat the liquid cream with the mixer and the 2 tablespoons of sugar until it reaches volume. Pour the chilled milk cream and eggs over and mix. Add the chopped pistachios and mix well.
Pour the mousse into smaller containers and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
You have to see it too.
How to prepare overnight oats & # 8211 Oatmeal with kiwi and coconut
I clean the kiwi with the peeler with which I think it cleans best. I hit some kiwis so sweet that I didn't add anything extra sweet, but if you feel the need you can add a teaspoon of honey or agave syrup.
Cheese pearls (you can also use sweet cow cheese) are mixed with oatmeal.
In the chosen jar or in the bowl, first put a layer of cheese with oatmeal, then a layer of kiwi and a thin layer of coconut. Repeat the procedure, respectively add the rest of the cheese with oatmeal, then kiwi and coconut on top.
Overnight the oatmeal and the rooster drew their moisture from the pearls of cheese and kiwi and softened a little. If you like the cock more & # 8222crunchy & # 8221, you can add the last layer only in the morning.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
400g old cough
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 slice of lemon
Method of preparation:
We cut the kiwi into quarters, if the fruits are bigger we cut them into six slices.
Pour the caster sugar and lemon juice over the kiwi.
Mix lightly, without crushing the fruit and add the lemon slice.
Let it rest until the sugar melts and in combination with the fruit it leaves juice.
Put the fruit together with the juice left in a non-stick pan and let it boil, over low heat, until it drops from the juice. Stir gently, from time to time, without crushing the fruit.
After they have boiled enough, we pour the kiwi slices together with the syrup left, in the washed and sterilized jars, beforehand.
We close the jars well, with the lids and turn them upside down and leave them like this for 5 minutes, after which we leave them to cool under a towel.
This dessert is served with a yogurt (as I served it), or it can be served with pancakes, rice pudding or semolina or anything else we enjoy.
Chocolate mousse cake in three colors
One of the most spectacular desserts, both in appearance and taste, is the chocolate cake in three colors. Three layers of creamy mousse, & icircn gradients, with which you impress even the most demanding guests.
Chocolate mousse cake & icircn three colors it's not hard to do, & icircn despite the fact that it looks sophisticated. It is a fine and creamy dessert, and the secret to an impressive result is quality ingredients. Do not use household chocolate, opt for quality chocolate. It will feel like the end result.
- For the base:
- 100 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70 g sugar
- 150 g butter
- 70 g brown sugar
- 350 g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- For mousse layers:
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 170 g chocolate
- 170 g white chocolate
- 480 ml liquid cream (240 ml for the first layer and 240 for the second)
- For garnish: 20 g dark chocolate
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
We will first deal with the base of the cake. Mix the water, white and brown sugar in a pot and put on the fire until the sugar has melted. Cut the butter into cubes and place it over the sugar syrup after you have turned off the heat.
Break the chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Allow to cool slightly while beating the eggs. Put the eggs over the chocolate mixture and mix well.
Pour the composition into a round tray lined with baking paper and place in a larger tray filled with water and bake for 30 minutes.
After it has cooled, put it in the fridge for a few hours before continuing.
For the middle layer, soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes. Put the cream on the fire and bring it to the boil. Divide the cream into 2 equal amounts. Break the dark chocolate cubes and put it in the cream. Do the same with the white one for the top layer.
Mix half of the gelatin with the dark chocolate mousse and pour over the base of the cake. Refrigerate for half an hour, and when it has hardened, do the same with the white chocolate mousse.
Refrigerate the cake for at least an hour before serving. Garnish with melted or grated bitter chocolate or cocoa.
You have to see it too.
Slimming cure with kiwi & # 8211 recipes
Kiwi is a fruit that has many health benefits, is rich in vitamins, especially C, B9 and E, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and potassium. Although it is a sweet fruit, kiwi has a very low calorie content (about 60 calories per 100 grams). Thus, it is an ideal fruit for strict diets, as a snack that you can eat in the morning or in the afternoon.
The high amount of vitamin C in kiwi (it has even more vitamin C than oranges) makes it a good ally in the fight against viruses and in the fight against free radicals in the body.
Weight loss and other benefits of eating kiwi
Kiwi facilitates weight loss because:
- is a satiating food that acts as a natural appetite suppressant, very good results appear together with Eco Slim.
- people who eat kiwi fruit for a month can lower their blood triglyceride levels by 15%
- is a great source of fiber that slows the introduction of sugars into the bloodstream, thus preventing insulin resistance and helping to remove debris and toxins from the intestines.
- It is extremely rich in vitamin C and vitamin K, which facilitates good overall health, prevents flu and colds that can occur in people who have sustained physical exertion or who follow low-calorie diets.
- helps absorb B vitamins and iron, which is especially useful in diets
- It is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps the skin that has suffered after weight loss
- contains phytonutrients that prevent asthma attacks.
- Choose the kiwi fruit carefully, you do it by pressing lightly with your fingers, and the fruit must not be very strong. Do not use soft, bruised or broken fruit. The interior should be a clear emerald green and have a creamy consistency.
- Eat three medium-sized kiwis in the early morning instead of breakfast. Kiwi fruit has an almost complete amino acid profile, which makes you feel focused. You will not feel hungry because the fruits are full of fiber. The advice is to replace your regular breakfast with kiwi every morning to lose weight.
- Drink a glass of water at room temperature in the morning with the kiwi. Water at room temperature allows soluble fiber to absorb toxins from the intestines.
- Add kiwi to your diet in addition throughout the day.
- Do not eat anything for four hours before bedtime.
Additional ways to add kiwi fruit to your diet
- Add kiwi fruit to smoothies. A little kiwi and a strawberry give a pleasant taste to any smoothies. Kiwi also goes with aromas of cocoa or chocolate, ginger, apples and bananas.
- Make a green drink with kiwi and spinach. Put spinach leaves, two kiwis and a large banana in a blender and mix.
- Make a refreshing drink with kiwi and Jasmine Green Tea. To make a cup, mix the pulp from three kiwis with six to eight cups of green jasmine tea. Add a pinch of basic stevia sweetener (or brown sugar) and garnish with slices of strawberry, lemon and kiwi.
- Add slices of kiwi to any fruit salad. Kiwi goes very well with strawberries or bananas.
- Kiwi fruit can be mixed with yogurt for a healthy dessert.
- Use kiwi fruit for a fruit puree. Put three kiwi fruits in a blender and use the resulting mixture as a sauce that can be poured directly over fish, fruit or cheesecakes.
- Make a kiwi sauce with pineapple. Mix a kiwi, a small orange and a slice of pineapple in a blender. This sauce goes well with fish, chicken or pork.
- Make a kiwi sauce. Chop a small red onion and a little garlic, mix in olive oil and put in a blender. Add the pulp of two kiwis, two tangerines together with half a cup of extra virgin olive oil, two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. This dressing goes very well with grilled chicken.
- Make guacamole with kiwi. Mix two ripe avocados, half a red onion, a jalapeno pepper, a tomato, a clove of grated garlic, salt.
- Make an appetizer with kiwi and melon. Mix pieces of kiwi and melon together in a blender with a handful of ice cubes to make a refreshing and tasty appetizer.
- Tuna guacamole salad. Mix a can of tuna, three tablespoons of guacamole, half a teaspoon of mustard, a little dill, chopped celery. Stir together and serve as a salad leaf. You can add kiwi to this tuna salad.
- Use kiwi slices as a side dish for desserts.
- You can use kiwi in jelly desserts.
- You can make kiwi pieces drawn in chocolate.
- Make a mint cocktail with kiwi and bourbon. You can add crushed ice.
Tips and tricks
Kiwi is best served at room temperature.
Do not refrigerate or cook kiwis because you risk destroying the contents of C vitamin .
Do not eat kiwi with sugar, as this would deviate from the goal of losing weight if you do not find the fruit sweet enough, use stevia as a sweetener.
You can realistically expect to lose weight just by consuming kiwi and nothing else in the morning.
You may be interested in these products:
Method of preparation:
In a large bowl put the almond milk and mix it with the coconut sugar. Then we add spelled flour, baking powder, Bio Greens Mix and mix until we get one homogeneous dough. We prepare the muffin tins, which we anoint with coconut oil and fill them with the dough obtained. Then we cut kiwi in 8 equal slices and them we place it on top of each muffin. We put the muffins thus prepared in the oven heated to 190℃ and we leave them for approx 30 minutes. After they are baked, we take them out of the oven, them let cool and serve them with peanut butter. Yummy!
|Nutritional values||for 1 muffin (8 muffins in total)|
And you fell in love with this recipe kiwi muffins and superfoods as soon as you read the article? Don't keep the recipe just for you, distribute it let your friends know too.
Dietary pasta salad with salmon and grapefruit
- 400 g of dietary pasta made of konjac flour
- 350 g of fresh salmon carpaccio
- 1 iceberg salad
- 2 kiwis
- 3 white grapefruit
- ½ lemon
- 1 bunch of chives
- 100 ml of diet cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- freshly ground pepper
Method of preparation:
Pass the pasta from the konjac flour under a stream of cold water. In a pot, bring the water to a boil, turn off the heat as soon as the water boils and put the pasta. Cover with a lid and leave for 5 minutes, then drain and let cool.
Peel the grapefruit, remove the white skin, peel the slices and cut them in half. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into small pieces. Wash the salad leaves well and cut or break them by hand. Rinse and finely chop the chives.
In a bowl, mix sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper. On 4 plates, arrange in layers salad, pasta, salmon slices, grapefruit pieces and kiwi. Add the sauce and garnish with poppy seeds. The preparation is served immediately.
Kiwi mousse and jelly cake - amazing, airy, creamy, delicious!
An exceptional cake that combines fluffy sponge cake, aerated mousse and refreshing fruits. It is neither difficult nor complicated to prepare, only that the preparation is a little more meticulous. But we assure you that the result is worth the effort!
For sponge cake:
-30 gr of corn starch
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
For the fruit layer:
-500 ml of cream for cream 33-35%
-350 gr of cream cheese
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-70 gr of kiwi-flavored jelly
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Prepare the sponge cake. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, then beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a fluffy foam.
3. Gradually add the sugar and continue to mix until you get firm peaks.
4.Then add the vanilla extract and the yolks. Mix with the mixer until smooth.
5. Incorporate, in a few steps, the flour, then the starch, mixing with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top, until the composition becomes homogeneous.
6. Line the form (26 cm) with baking paper, transfer the dough and bake the sponge cake for 25-30 minutes, until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
7. Remove the sponge cake from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes, then remove the form and let it cool completely on the grill.
8.Prepare the fruit layer. Wash the kiwis and peel them.
9. Soak the gelatin in water for 10 minutes.
10.Cut the kiwis into medium cubes, put them in a saucepan, add sugar and bring the mixture to a boil.
11. Take the pan off the heat and pass the composition with the blender vertically.
12. Add the gelatin and mix well until completely dissolved.
13. Allow the composition to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to a form (20 cm) lined with cling film and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
14.Cut the breadcrumbs into 2 worktops. Cut, with the help of a pastry ring, circles with a diameter of 24 cm.
15.Prepare the mousse. Pour the water over the gelatin and leave it for 10 minutes.
16. Beat the cream for soft-tipped cream.
17. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth, then add the vanilla extract and mix once more well.
18. Combine the 2 compositions.
19. Melt the swollen gelatin in a bain marie or in the microwave, add it to the cream and mix well.
20. Cover the base of the mold with foil or plastic wrap. Grease the walls of the mold with a little butter and line them with baking paper or acetate foil.
21.Assemble the cake. Place a countertop at the base of the form and place the kiwi slices on the sides.
22. Add 1/3 of the mousse and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
23. Then place the layer of fruit and cover it with half a mousse.
24. Follow the second countertop and the remaining mousse. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
25.Prepare the jelly. Pour boiling water over the jelly, stir and allow to cool to room temperature.
26. Take the cake out of the fridge, decorate it with kiwi slices and pour the jelly. Refrigerate the cake for another 4-6 hours.
In a large bowl, place the broken chocolate pieces with the butter.
Melt them in a steam bath or microwave. Put the cereals and mix very well until smooth.
*As I said above, you can replace 40-50 grams of cereal with raisins, dried horseradish, chopped walnuts or nuts, seeds, etc. & # 8230
Transfer the composition to a cling film and give it a rectangular shape.
Place a weight on top and let it cool for an hour or two. Then cut the cereal bars and chocolate to the desired size.
Wrap each piece in cling film or baking paper and keep cool. They are ideal when you have a craving for something sweet, as a snack or for a package. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".